Thursday, August 15, 2013

Floressa

Necklace- thanks to Sistaco
Heels- Wittner (similar here, and here- loving these)
Sunnies- Rayban (here)

Well I've had a bit of a hiatus from outfit posts- I dropped my camera lens and evidently dropping a camera lens isn't good for it and it no longer works :/  Anyways it took me a little while to get a new one.  I will certainly be more careful this time as its a bit of an expensive mistake!!

So back with the outfit posts :)  And here I am wearing a nursing dress from Queenbee Maternity.  The top portion of the dress lifts up at the black elastic for easy and discreet breastfeeding access (see pics on the Queenbee website).  Made from a lovely soft jersey this dress is super comfy and would be so perfect when pregnant as well!  I can also see this dress serving me very well when I return to work (something that is admittedly faaaar from my mind at this time as I happily spend my days with my 4 month old son :)









8 comments:

  1. The leopard pumps really gives it THE touch! You look beautiful!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace and heels match!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress! The silhouette is lovely, it doesn't look nursing style to me, is so chic!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is so cute! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I like your blog and loved it on blogionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace!

    www.ilovelola.com.au - Statement Necklaces For All Occasions

    ReplyDelete