Monday, March 31, 2014

Discover the new way to party... At Home

 
 

So we all have heard of The Body Shop and love their products.  But have your heard of The Body Shop At Home?

The Body Shop At Home is the direct selling arm of The Body Shop and was created to help empower women to start their own business, be their own boss and earn their own income.   As a consultant you get to represent and be part of an iconic brand with gorgeous products!  A flexible working environment, controlling your own hours, and fantastic earning potential really to add to the appeal of becoming a consultant.

However, if you aren't interested in becoming a consultant, you can host a party with The Body Shop At Home.  A perfect opportunity to share a relaxing time with friends, as well as hands on sampling of the many pampering products from The Body Shop, AND get some beauty tips.  I love the idea of choosing a theme for your party...like 'Feet Fantasy', Skin Sational', 'Make Me Over' or 'Tropical Treats'.  So tempting!!  A great idea for a Baby Shower, Hens Night, Birthday or girls night in.

I've been enjoying these yummy products pictured above over the last few days. The BB cream is fabulous, magically transforming to match my skin tonw.  The Camomile Cleansing Butter is like nothing I've tried before; it just glides onto your skin, melting off makeup and grime.  I've always loved The Body Shop's iconic body butters which smell good enough to eat, and the Honeymania Body Butter is no exception.  Combining this with the Honeymania Body Scrub, and Honeymania Shower Gel I smell good enough to eat too ;)





3 comments:

  1. wow this sounds like a really good idea! I love body shop!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how good these items smell!

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a busy mum I love body shop as I am always looking for healthier options in skincare

    ReplyDelete