Monday, March 24, 2014

Soon Maternity Nappy Bag

Pouch- thanks to The Luxe Project

Soon Maternity have just released the very stylish Victoria Nappy Bag, so perfect for the fashion conscious.  Ash is 1 tomorrow (can you believe it!!), and in all this time I have made do without a nappy bag... until now.  Finally a nappy bag that is elegant and sophisticated; very much inline with the style of the maternity and nursing clothing also available at Soon Maternity.

This bag is so incredibly roomy, and has pockets galore so you can keep the inside of your bag organised.  And of course it will no doubt get great use once my little Ash is out of nappies! The Victoria comes in natural and black as you can see above, and has a long detachable strap so you can hook it over the pram handle.

So what's in my nappy bag?  Nappy change mat (included with bag), a change of clothes, nappy wipes, Aldi nappies and an Aldi swim nappy.  Plus my essentials; phone, purse, diary, camera, lipgloss, sunnies and pawpaw cream, AND there is still room for more!

Soon Maternity have 25% off STOREWIDE this week!!






1 comment:

  1. Very simple nappy bags but it's very easy to handle and it seems you are very organized on putting things. Which I have never done since I had a baby I just put things unorganized.

    ReplyDelete