Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bstore

\
Wayfarers 60s gold sunnies- thanks to sunnies.com.au 
Jeans- Saba (similar here)
Tee- Country Road (similar here)
Scarf- Superdry (similar here)

Here I am at 35 years of age with my first pair of gumboots, and now that I have them, I can't imagine why it took me so long!  These are the tour model so they actually roll up which makes them great for travel.  They don't feel heavy and clunky to wear as I would have expected of gumboots, in fact they are super comfy and incredibly practical.   No doubt even more so now I'm a mum and will likely be carting my little guy of to footy training before I know it.  Bstore have a really good range of the Hunter boots in many colours and styles, as well as my other comfy footwear favs Birkenstocks and ugg boots among others.  They also offer free express shipping for orders over $100. Bonus!  

These pics were taken at Collingwood Children's Farm. The cafe there has always been a favourite spot of mine, but now with little Ash the farm itself is SO MUCH FUN! We had the best day cuddling goats and hamsters, feeding the sheep, patting horses and cows.











6 comments:

  1. Love these boots! and how you've styled them. I bought my first pair of gum boots/ wellies this year as well!! Also the kids and animals in the background is so cute!

    Great outfit and post :)

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and comfy look!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, gorgeous and chic! loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. boots are so cute! love them in black!

    ReplyDelete