Monday, May 5, 2014

Victoria

Tigerlily Soma bloouse- Surfstitch (sold out at Surfstich, but found on sale here!)
Jeans- Ziggy (similar here)
Shoes- Birkenstocks (here)
Sunnies- Rayban (here)
Pram- Bugaboo Bee (here)

My husband and I have joined the Melbourne Zoo along with little Ashley.  It's fast become one of our most favourite places to visit.  These pics were taken there recently in the Japanese Gardens- so beautiful!

A few weeks ago I did a blog post about this stylish nappy bag and what's inside mine. Today I thought I would show it to you in an outfit post, so you can see how it looks in real life, so to speak.  Beautiful finish, great size, and the long strap makes it easy to hang off the pram.  Perfect for a day out with bub.

p.s.  For any Offspring fans out there I spotted Nina Proudman wearing this blouse in the first episode promotion, and have found it online at David Jones on sale!!






4 comments: