Monday, May 19, 2014

JD Sports

 
 
 
Nike Air Max 90- thanks to JD Sports
Sunnies- Rayban (similar here)

I love that it is now stylish to wear sneakers not only with exercise gear.  Just check out Pinterest and there is heaps of inspiration on making this trend work.  These Nike Air Max 90 are new in from JD Sports and they feel like my foot is inside a pillow- SO comfy!!  I love the mix of purple and blue too, although was pretty tempted by the pink version, as well as the classic red and black.  JD Sports have a huge range of sneakers, or trainers as they say in the UK, for men, women and kids including Nike Air Max 1, New Balance and Converse.  Shipping is free and quick.

Today I've paired my sneakers with coated skinny pants but I think they would look great with denim (boyfriend jeans for the ultimate comfy outfit) or leather too.  Ideally I wanted to wear a white tee shirt but realised I don't have one that I actually like.  If you have any suggestions please share! Actually, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect casual white shirt too. Some basics are so hard to find!








2 comments:

  1. I love the Nike Air Max 90's they look so comfy - I will definitely check these out.

    Since being on parental leave I am so out of touch with what is in and what is out - so happy to hear sneakers are back in fashion again :)I will need to make sure I get myself a pair

    ReplyDelete