Sunday, June 8, 2014

Acorn Kids


Jeans- Kmart (similar here)
Tee- Bonds (here)
Boots- Margaret River Stompers (here)

How delightful are these vest and gloves!! 100% Australian Merino Wool too and both my Melbourne based company Acorn Kids who speicalise in kids hats, gloves and mittens. We've got a few Acorn Kids pieces for Ash now and they are the most beautiful quality, prices very reasonable, and extremely cute!

I'll give a shout out to the little boots too, because they took some serious hunting down!  After googling, and googling leather boots for toddlers I finally discovered these ones hand made by a lady in Western Australia. They are fantastic and I think I'll probably get another pair for Ash in a different colour.

The pics with the meerkats were taken at Melbourne Zoo, we joined on Ash's first birthday and go most weeks :)






2 comments: