Sunday, June 29, 2014

Nine Lives

Nine lives sweater- thanks to St Frock
Pants- Cotton On (similar here)
Boots- Joanne Mercer (similar here)

We are smack bang in the middle of Winter, and it is freezing here in Melbourne!  Boots, jumpers and lots of layers are most certainly the way to go.  How fabulous is the touch of leopard print on this jumper, there is a grey version too which I love, maybe even more than the black :)

This is my third Winter with this Icebreaker coat and I can highly recommend it, made from merino wool it has quite a few great features, and although pricey I think it is well worth it as an investment piece.




3 comments:

  1. It's nice to find a fashion blogger who is experiencing similar weather to me! I love the wet look leggings with the boots.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great jumper. Love the winter look and exactly the style right now in freezing Melbourne!
    x Kirsty
    http;//geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look- you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete