Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kish & Evie

 
 
 
 
 Dotted love scarf- thanks to Kish & Evie
Tee- Cotton On (similar here)
Jumper- Zara (old, similar here)
JBoots- Tony Bianco (here, similar here)

This is what I wore last weekend for a visit to the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne, for anyone with kids, the Pastello exhibition is good fun- free too!

These fabulous boots were my Mothers Day present, when choosing an over the knee boot I was looking for something very classic, and also FLAT to make sure I can wear them for quite a few seasons yet.  I'm so tempted by high heeled versions but now as a busy working mum it was simply not a good wardrobe investment.

This beautiful hand printed cotton scarf is by Melbourne company Kish and Evie and I have been wearing it heaps! It adds the perfect pop of colour to any outfit.  Plus I have a pair of heels in the same shade of pink, so the addition of the shoes and scarf to any of my work outfits works beautifully.   Kish and Evie also offer free international shipping.

For 30% off all Kish and Evie use ATREATFROMMICHELLE at the checkout.









2 comments: