Friday, August 22, 2014

Aran Knitwear



 
 
 
 
 
Boat neck sweater- thanks to Aran Sweater Market
Dannii Minogue Petites mid wash boyfriend jeans- thanks to Target
Heels- Wittner (similar here)
Sunnies- Rayban (here)

No need for a coat when wearing this knit, made in Ireland from 100% merino wool; it is of the highest quality and amazingly warm! As my husband said, "you're wearing a sheep" ;)  I love the Aran Cable design and flattering v-shaped centre panel. 

This jumper has been knitted using the original designs of the Aran Islands of Ireland, which can be traced back to around 800 AD!!  Each stitch has a different meaning which related to the everyday lives of the Islanders.  Aran knitwear has become well known for the expertise and craftsmanship of its makers.  No doubt about it this knit will keep me warm for many, many Winters to come!

I should add that Aran Sweater Market offers FREE express shipping to Australia with your order arriving in an amazing 3-4 days.   


3 comments:

  1. Love this one, little! Fabulous sweater, looking great, as always! I finally got a chance to have a look at the site the sweater came from, the prices are amazing!! I'll be doing some damage there I think!
    BIG x

    ReplyDelete