Friday, August 8, 2014

#DanniForTarget

Shoes- Wittner (similar here)

Recently I had the utmost pleasure to join Target Australia for a photo shoot with the new Designers for Target range, Dannii Minogue Petites.  Designed with all petite body shapes in mind, the range reflects affordable, perfectly proportioned pieces that look stunning off the rack.  I am 5 foot 2 inches tall, the same height as Dannii, so this range couldn't be more perfect for me!  And having tried on most of the range in store yesterday I can confirm that everything fits like a dream!!

One important thing to note, as Danni says "Petite doesn't just mean small, it's all kinds of shapes and sizes.  That's why you'll find my range in sizes 4-19, because I think all women should be able to look and feel amazing".

This blazer is one of my absolute fabourite pieces of the Dannii Minogue Petites range. Tailored and so chic, with a leather look lapel.  These fabulous boyfriend jeans, slight distressed, actually come this length! No hemming required.  

I have a couple more outfits to show you, but for a sneak peek check out my Instagram @michellesstylefile or hashtag #dannifortarget

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome that jeans fit! I too am 5,2" and always hate finding jeans to fit! Looks like I'll be heading to Target.
    Love the outfit!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really cool opportunity, well done. the jeans look great. would never have guessed you were 5'2' either.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are tiny! everything fits flawlessly so she obviously did a great job designing! LOVE the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your outfit from the blazer to your purse and shoes. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact, I really like your the bf jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean is really cool and seems like a good stuff.

    ReplyDelete