Thursday, August 28, 2014

New Balance 574

Jeans- Saba (similar here)

I absolutely LOVE that is now acceptable to wear jeans with sneakers! Perfect mum attire- easy, soooo comfy and very practical for chasing after a speedy young toddler :)   Now I should add, jeans with your gym shoes is still pretty daggy, so to keep your look chic choose your sneakers should be something iconic and classic like Nike Air Max, Converse or these fabulous navy/blue New Balance 574 that I'm wearing.

I should add all womens New Balance 574 are all on sale at the moment at JD Sports in a whole range of colour combos (I love the burgundy/grey),  delivery is super quick and FREE to Australia for orders over £75, with easy returns. 


8 comments:

  1. I love new balance :) they are great and cool casual combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute casual look :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this makes me say "I know right" in response, since I also loved the gym shoes for casual outfits trend. I would definitely go for Nike Air Max, but your post made me think twice. The New Balance 574 kinda looks a lot more cooler.

    I've been in a blogging hiatus for a while, but I'm back. I hope you could drop by my blog too. Thank you!

    http://summerfeels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the whole being able to wear jeans with sneaks thing. Before, it was never acceptable, now its trendy! FAB look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the NB's xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes! Looks good on new.

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful shoes i like that colour really
    http://arganoilhome.com/wholesale/

    ReplyDelete