Friday, September 26, 2014

Doodlebug

 
 
 
Lumberjack lazy pants- thanks to Doodlebug
Bamboo baseball tee- thanks to Doodlebug
DC Shoes- Surfstitch (here)
I'm wearing: Luca sandals- thanks to Misano Shoes

Look at my little dude! There is something about this outfit that is just so cool, I can't think of any other way to describe it.  These funky little pants have plenty of length so they will last Ash for ages, but the tight ankle means he isn't tripping over them for now.  The cut of the tee is perfect and the artwork on the front so original.

When I received these pieces in the post I wrote to Doodlebug and said that I couldn't believe how soft the cotton was, and I mean buttery soft!  Well good to see I am paying attention, because they are actually made of BAMBOO!!  Along with that comes a whole range of benefits with bamboo fabric being ethical, ecological and hypo allergenic. It's a natural breathable fiber that is naturally organic, yet can be machine washed and quick dried on the washing line.

These sneakers are pretty darn adorable too, shop the look below...



2 comments: