Sunday, September 7, 2014

Lily Jade

Knit- Target (similar here, and here)
Shoes- Steve Madden (similar here)
Sunnies- RayBan (similar here)
Watch- Swatch (similar here)

I bought this skirt on Asos over a couple of years ago now, just before I fell pregnant actually, so this is the first time I've worn it!  I'm seeing a lot of lace skirts with a shorter underskirt around at the moment, so I like that this is a different version of this.  Paired today with this light cashmere knit and  nude heels.

This lovely smart bag by Lily Jade is in fact a nappy bag!!  Designed, very cleverly I might add, to last through motherhood and beyond.  This bag comes with a removable and washable 'baby bag' organiser and a washable changing pad.  The organiser has over 14 pockets so there really is a spot for everything!  When the baby bag is removed, this beautiful bag contains everything you would expect from a regular handbag.

Curious about the inside, click though here to have a look inside...





3 comments: