Monday, September 22, 2014

Misano

Shirt- Country Road (similar here)
Jeans- Target (here)

A relaxed weekend look here today, perfect for grabbing a takeaway coffee, a trip to the park with my bubba and grocery shopping. 

Lucky for me these lovely new sandals from Misano Shoes arrived just in time for me to wear them for some beautiful sunny warm Spring weather in Melbourne.  They are made in Italy, all leather and great quality.  I love this coral colour, but they also come in tan and black.

Check out the new way to hem your jeans!  Easy as grabbing a pair of scissors.  I must admit I haven't taken the knife to my most fav pair of perfect fitting jeans, but for these $30 Target ones I think its a perfect.  Looking at these pics I might take off another centimeter.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combinations of shirt and blue jeans. Michelle you are a genius of unique fashion and style. You are looking stunning on these dress combinations. Like the pictures very much. Thank you Michelle for sharing this kind of informative blog with us.

    ReplyDelete