Thursday, October 11, 2012

Everyday luxuries


So what have we here you ask.... well, it's some absolutely beautiful products which I have had the pleasure of trying out over the last couple of weeks.

Firstly, the perfumes by Pacifica available from Everyday Luxuries.  I chose the blood orange roll on perfume-an incredible fragrance mixing the natural scent of orange with subtle strawberry, raspberry and juicy mandarin, such a delicious fresh scent! And the Indian Coconut Nectar spray on perfume- a warm suttry blend of coconut and creamy vanilla.  They both smell absolutely amazing!! I can only imagine all the other scents are just as fabulous.

Every evening this Pacifica soy candle has been burning away on my coffee table filling the room with it's rich, dark scent of Mexican Cocoa- indulgent, warm and delicious!  
_

Next we have these lovely moisturisers from EcostoreAs it says there are NO nasty products, and I love that Ecostore evaluates the imact of their products on the health of people, and the environment in every step of the process.  They are also cruelty free, and many products are vegan friendly (my sister will love that fact!)

The moisturiser themselves are a pleasure to use- non greasy, beautifully scented and filled with essential oils. I think I'm going to have to check out the rest of their range!



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

9 comments:

  1. It's always great being able to try out new products. Glad you liked these!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooOOHHH They look so aromatic, thanks for sharing!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like awesome products n love the photography...so pretty..

    Btw do check out my new post
    Stay in touch
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you photographed the products. Made me continuously scroll down :D

    Among all, i think im most curious about the blood orange perfume roll--mostly because i love citrus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these! it's so great to treat yourself on the daily :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely perfumes! I do hope they smell really nice!

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm intrigued by Pacifica - I'm from Fiji and it's so interesting coming across all these labels in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete