Friday, October 19, 2012

Mela Purdie

Necklace- thanks to My Name Necklace
Bracelet & ring- thanks to The Darkhorse
Top- thanks to Lexi & Roy
Jeans- thanks to Me I Aim by Mela Purdie
Heels- Asos (here)
Sunnies- Rayban (here)

So many things to show you today! Firstly, I simply love this top new in from independent fashion boutique Lexi & Roy- it is exactly my style and the perfect about of billowiness! It will no doubt be a wardrobe staple throughout Spring/Summer.  Lexi & Roy stock a range of mens and women’s clothing, swimwear and accessories from Australian and International street and boutique labels, and at all different price points so there really is something for everyone.

These slim fit jeans are also new in from Me I Am by Mela Purdie- clothes for beach to after five.  They are SO comfy!! If they weren't white, and clumsy me wasn't paranoid of spilling things all over them you would never get them off me, the fabric is so delicious and stretchy (if you can call fabric delicious ; ) 



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

10 comments:

  1. I love your top! very elegant outfit.

    check out my blog at:
    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top :) I love the colour and the detail around the neckline :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs! Love your outfit.
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's one gorgeous top! it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, love the color of your blouse! :) <3
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. super elegant look with the white pants xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of this blouse - I could see myself wearing it summer with denim cutoffs and boots

    looking gorgeous as usual !

    www.tstyledme.com

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that top! love your style altogether and tx for the comment!

    theartave.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Necklace , Bracelet, Ring,Top,Jeans, Heels. You look great.


    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete