Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lexi & Roy

Realove heels- thanks to Steve Madden
Tote- thanks Wayne by Wayne Cooper (Myer)
Shirt- thanks to Lexi & Roy
Jeans- Zara (similar )

How gorgeous is this house and garden! In reality my home would probably fit in entriity inside the loungeroom! Anyways, hope they didn't mind me using their place as a back drop for todays look worn for a casual Sunday lunch with my husband.

I realised that I love these jeans, yet I had only worn them once! So time to correct that.  I love the mix of mint and white- especialy when it comes in the form of a classic white shirt like this one from Lexi and Roy.  Paried today with this beautiful studded bag available at Myer now, and my new favourite heels.


BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

18 comments:

  1. I really do love mint! I can't seem to get it into my fall wardrobe though! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love your studded purse!!!!

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of mint and white too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, the classic white shirt is stunning and I adore your bag <3 What a lovely backdrop too:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint and white is one of my favourite combinations too. I know it's cliche, but it really does scream 'fresh' haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your studded tote! The mint jeans are lovely too :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with all the loving on mint and white. It's so fresh! Mint is definitely one of my favorite colors. I need to inject some into my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great colour jeans!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background!Your bag looks pretty cool. Also love the color of your nailpolish.;)
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mint looks great on you. In summer, I had a hit with mint and wanted everything mint too =D
    Your bag's nice as well.

    http://diva-in-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie, it's been a while since I commented on your blog! Here's the way overdue comment :)) You look stunning as always, keep up the good work! xx D.G. www.thetrendspotter.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH a pretty backdrop. I like how it goes with your outfit too- the mint green playing off of the deeper greens of the garden.

    ReplyDelete