Monday, October 15, 2012

Westfield Fountain Gate


Dress- Witchery (old- similar here)
Heels- Witchery at Westfield
Earrings- Witchery at Westfield

Following a $340 million dollar redevelopment, Westfield Fountain Gate is now the second larges shopping centre in Australia, with over 440 retailers!

And to celebrate, over the weekend  the centre was transformed into a fashionistas paradise with the Westfield Fountain Gate Festival- check out the video above to get a sneak peek behind the scenes.  

---

Over the weekend I also had the most excellent task of spending $200 at Westfield!!

Now in a whole Westfield, where doesn't one start- splash out one item of mix it up....  a tricky decision SO I made the trip out to Westfield for a spot of shopping- yay!

As I meandered around I stumbled upon a gourmet food store, and as any of you gluten free folk out there could probably understand I went a little crazy discovering some beautiful gluten free pasta which I had never encountered before.  AND we cooked it for dinner that night-so yummy!

Then clearly in the mood for food, and perhaps a coffee, AND having found a cupcake coffee shop WITH gluten free cupcakes, well I just had to stop there too.  Such a treat!! I can't remember ever finding a gluten free cupcake commercially.

So what about the fashion I hear you ask... well I was still considering my numerous options...a pair of sunnies from Sunglasses Hut, some pretty new pj's from Peter Alexander, something fabulous from Saba or any of the other high end stores, beauty products from Myer or David Jones. maybe a spot of jewellery...  Well, I think you probably all know me well enough to guess what I chose:
SHOES of course : )

These stunning coral heels from Witchery were my fashionable pick of the day, and please note that extremely comfortable heel height.  I couldn't resist some matching coral earrings to finish my spending spree.  I think these both might just be perfect for my Spring Racing outfit too!


BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

14 comments:

  1. I love your shirt dress and your contrasting heels :)


    I am your newest GFC follower!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good old fountain gate! haha

    thats awesome that you got the $$ to spend. perks of being famous huh :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the light heels!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Witchery! their clothes/shoes/accessories are simply amazing :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Fountain Gate earlier this year and it was the worst experience of my life - 8.5 months pregnant hiking around the giant place looking for a particular shop to pick something up for a wedding... but maybe I need to go back and have a proper look now I am un-pregnant! So many shops....

    ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. the food sounds so yummy! cute look


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your very chic outfit. The shoes are incredible too! Thanks for sharing the Westfield info too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shoes! I like them paired with the simple shirt dress :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. That festival sounds fun. I love your outfit, especially the shoes! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sonebody killl me now
    Seriously your look is simple yet chic
    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Khaki dress and the contrasting peach strappy sandals, they look great. Also, I had loads of fun shopping at the Westfield Fountain Gate Festival, with such great variety of stuff available under one roof.
    Fashion

    ReplyDelete