Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hat day


Dress- Zara (similar)
Shoes- Zara (similar
Hat- Seed kids(similar)
Sunnies- Rayban (here)
Ring and cuff- thanks to The Darkhorse
Elise bowlers tote- thanks to Wayne by Wayne Cooper (Myer)

My husband and I recently spent a couple of nights in Sydney waaaay back at the start of December for my sisters wedding (my wedding outfit to come), and on the morning after the wedding my whole family all met for breakfast on the North Shore.  We live in Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney so it was lovely to have us all together. The morning had started out so beautifully! Sunny, blue skies, warm (hence the hat) BUT 9.30am and a cool, wet and windy change swept through, so my middle sister and I dashed away from breakfast and grabbed some pics before the weather turned even worse!!  My hat even blew away mid photograph and I was lucky it wasn't claimed by Sydney Harbor ; )

I loved staying on the North Shore (Milsons Point), it was slightly removed from the hustle bustle of the city, but still so close- a ferry ride, a short walk or a couple of stops on the train. And of course the views across the harbor were magnificent and Kirabilly a beautiful suburb to walk the streets and explore.

This Wayne by Wayne Cooper bag was wonderful to travel with, a nice decent size and a great colour.  My iPad fit perfectly in the side pocket and there was plenty of room inside for my umbrella, cardigan and a water bottle sitting upright!  And coincidentally it matched my shoes perfectly : )  These fabulous sandals are no longer in Zara but you could probably buy shoes online which are similar.



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |



17 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, especially the dress and sandals are so cute :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun. It looks beautiful there! I really love these pictures. That print is just gorgeous on you.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you loved your time in Sydney? Can't wait to see your wedding outfit. Happy New Year.

    Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
    http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie I didn't know that you are pregnant, congratulations <3
    Beautiful pictures, first one is my favourite, lovely dress too.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress and hat!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw it's a shame the weather wasn't lovely and sunny for you, but it sounds like you had a great time all the same! You look great in that dress - the print is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so stylish!!
    that hat is great
    kisses from Milano
    have a beautiful Sunday!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the print on the dress!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.tumblr.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from a new reader! Love the outfit and congrats on the bump!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. Your photos are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! What a fun dress. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love how you look in these photos!! =)

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhhh I lovvveeeeee that hat. So stylish babe!

    ReplyDelete