Saturday, January 19, 2013

Soon Maternity

Bag- thanks to Saba (last season) (similar)
Lili cuff- thanks to Ooh La La
Heels- Tony Bianco (similar)

I am delighted to be working on a collaboration with Soon Maternity, particularly because their maternity wear is made and designed right here in Melbourne, and of course because I have been on the hunt for fabulous and stylish maternity wear!  

Over the next few weeks I have 5 different outfits to show you, this beautiful dress being the first.  This dress would be so perfect for work (in fact it was just the thing to pop in my carry-on for a recent business trip to Tassie), but also for a wedding or dinner out- just mix and match your shoes and accessories!  I love the wrap style of this dress and how it shows of my bump. The fabric is a nice soft jersey and it also comes in a beautiful emerald colour and a navy print.

I couldn't not mention the bling- my bracelet and earrings are from Ooh La La Accessories new jewellery line.  SO stunning!! 




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM |

9 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful! that's a fabulous maternity dress! I had such a hard time finding things that I liked to wear when I was pregnant

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy suits you well.

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're glowing!

    Not long to go now!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, you are one gorgeous pregnant lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you are so darling with a maternity dress! Love your shoes!

    Check out my giveaway on my blog!
    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful, that's a very nice dress!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous outfit. I love the way it hugs your bump perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete