Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ray Ban

 Ray Ban New Wayfarer sunglasses- thanks to Vision Direct
Vest- Zara
Tee- Country Road

When it comes to sunnies I tend to stick to the classics, you've all seen me in my gold Rayban aviators a squillion times on this blog so there is no doubt I have got great value for money from them.  They were my first pair, in fact until now, my only pair, of designer sunnies!  I always bought cheapo’s because of the great rate I seemed to destroy sunglasses but I have had them for a year now and they’ve survived beautifully.  Really I can have nice things ; )

 So time to mix it up and add another classic to the mix with these Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses.  I went for the new wayfarer style rather than the retro style- I like them both on me but these ones are a little less oversize.  I also got the polarized version which is SO great and a mirror finish which is something I'm seeing everywhere now and was seriously coveting. 

Visiondirect.com.au have a great range of sunglasses at really great prices AND I just noticed on their website that they are registered with a number of health funds so you can claim your health fund rebate for prescription glasses and contact lenses easily. 






21 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeee this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! http://anitce.blogspot.com/2013/01/something-different.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had such a hankering for mirrored sunglasses lately.

    These look awesome, my Ray Ban Aviators - couldn't live without them. Maybe I should get a mirror version!

    Also, I did a post of the top 10 things I have used in the first 2 months if you're interested in looking.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy chulas tus gafas,ese modelo es genial,yo también lo tengo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Zara vest!

    I've ordered from Vision Direct in the past and was very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really like your vest girl :) Beautiful
    xox

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love so much ray ban wayfarer! I refounded mine today!!! I forgot them in my mountains bag from this summer!!!
    Chiara
    ♡EFFENSHION
    ♡MR.EFFENSHION

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing more classic than a pair of wayfarers. I love them so much, I've worn mine to death and they still look like brand new! Definitely a great investment!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit and your glasses!

    Emma <3

    designer eyewear frames giveaway on My Face Hunter coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!
    I'm also a new follower. Would be great if you could visit my blog and hopefully follow me back too.

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Ray Bans!

    Classic is definitely best!

    Please cab you check out my blog?

    http://theroseandherclothes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the look :D so reminds me of the fun early 90s

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle!

    You're so beautiful! My favorite pair of sunglasses are also my Ray-Ban Wayfarer Design.

    ReplyDelete