Saturday, February 2, 2013

Celina tank


Oneoneseven top- thanks to Glue Store
Watch- thanks to Daniel Wellington
Heels- Tony Bianco (similar here or here)
Hat- Seed (similar)
Bracelets- Asos (here)
Sunnies- Rayban (here)

I've raved on quite a bit about how much I have been loving tank dresses as part of my maternity wardrobe and here is another- black, ruched sides, wide straps and the perfect length.  Certainly fabulous worn on their own for the most effortless outfit ever, or fun to layer for a completely different look.  This dress by Soon Maternity (currently on sale) is also available in red and blue, as well some different prints.

In other news the conversion of our study to a nursery is coming together beautifully! I painted the room last week- turned out to be quite an effort as we had painted the walls dark grey when we moved in and I now wanted them white- took FOUR coats to cover it up, plus I did the ceiling.  That bath at the end of the day sure felt good!!  Looks so fresh and lovely now though!  My handy husband changed the light fitting and we hung new curtains- the cot is set up and an armchair has been relocated from our lounge room. A chest of draws to be added, some wall art and a few other finishing touches to go.  I'll be sure to share the final result with you : )





8 comments:

  1. Hey! Lovely blog! Following you now through Bloglovin + GFC, It would mean the world if you come by mine and follow me back so that we can stay connected!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration!! So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way!! The last time I visited this blog, I didn't see any bumps!! Congratulations!! :)

    Looking ever so glowing in your pregnancy stage :)

    x
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit Michelle. The cami over the top really makes it a different outfit.
    Your looking terrific!
    Kirsty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!!!! <3

    http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby bump looks awesome.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Seaside Blue'.

    Have a beautiful and blessed week.

    Stay beautiful,

    Sofia

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete