Saturday, February 16, 2013

Havaianas

 
Make your own thongs- thanks to Havaianas
Hat- Seed Heritage(similar)
Ray Ban sunnies- thanks to Sunglasses Shop

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may have gathered that last week I spent a blissful week on Hamilton Island for my 'babymoon'.  I hardly left the water and was either in the pool or ocean most of the time!  Anyways, I thought I would do a quick blog post with some of my beachside/poolside essentials.

So firstly, thongs! More specifically Havaianas!! Havaianas have come up with a genius concept of 'make your own'- you pick the sole colour, the strap colour, and choose whatever bling you like to the straps.  The options are endless!  A sheer, flowy caftan is also a must- and far more glamorous then trekking around with a towel wrapped around you. This full length one from Surbala was the perfect cover up for this very pregnant lady : )

Add togs, hat, sunnies and a great book and you're set!




6 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful there!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip looks fab! I'm a bit "meh" on Havaianas these days. Really not great on the feet re arch support etc. Think I spent too long in them in my early 20's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool idea to design your own havs! love the little flower x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos xx

    www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I want summer here too! Have fun and enjoy!
    With love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the havaianas are so great...perfect fashion for a holiday

    ReplyDelete