Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Vaughan

Hepburn silk shirt- thanks to Vaughan
Sandals- thanks to Misano Shoes
Shorts- Ripe Maternity 
Top- Portmans (old)
Sunnies- thanks to Sunglasses Shop

It is sooo hot in Melbourne, far too hot for pregnant ladies I must say!  So a relaxed Summer look is in order layered with this lovely white silk shirt.  Vaughan have created a whole range of silk shirts in gorgeous colours with classic tailoring- the perfect wardrobe staple!

The sandals are new in from Misano, who now have their own website AND my feet are featured on their homepage. Made me giggle when I saw it, never quite thought my feet deserved that sort of prominence ;)

Hope you are all staying cool!






19 comments:

  1. You look cute!
    www.live-love-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I didn't know you were pregnant! I have been completely out of the blogging scene since I got pregnant (I am now 6 months along) and I just thought to check on your blog. You look amazing! How far along are you?

    xoxo
    Layla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure pregnant women aren't supposed to look as good as this buy this stage... :) xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's super chilly here! If we could only exchange a few degrees :) You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, your shirt is so pretty!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shirt and you look so cute in it!

    xx
    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is so cute!!!!
    Love the floral tank!!!

    Just came across your blog!
    I love it!!!

    -rach
    http://rachwillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute and I love those sandals! I'm sorry it's so hot. I hope that whenever I'm pregnant it's not during the Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous blouse! Love the floral print! The sandals look comfy! Funny that you saw your feet on the website!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are such a beautiful stylish pregnant lady! love this outfit!!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. such beautiful photos! i know you said its too hot but i cant help envy the warmth youre suffering from! its freezing in nyc


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the shirt-as-a-jacket and the floral print is so cute! Lookin fab!

    xo

    Lindsay
    www.wearvaughan.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tell me about it - no idea how you manage to stay so stylish in this heat. Just throw me a muumuu and I'm fine :D

    Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute !!

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete