Sunday, February 10, 2013

Corporate

Top- Country Road (similar)
Reims bag- thanks to Ooh La La
Lili earrings & Cuff- thanks to Ooh La La
Heels- Nine West (similar with low heel)

I do have a full time office job where I need to look professional and corporate five days a week so one of the things I went on the hunt for as soon as I began growing out of my regular clothes was black work skirt and black work pants.  Between a black maternity pencil skirt and black maternity pants I essentially have my work wardrobe covered! Mix and match with any top and blazer and you can really make do for work with just these two items, and get really great value for money out of them (think cost per wear).  These black pants from Soon are perfect, a lovely comfy (stretchy) fabric and a waist band that folds up or down they will no doubt stay in rotation once bub is born- really affordable too!

These are my work shoes, which normally live under my desk at work but bought home to take some pics with.  Note the low heel people!! Very practical indeed ; )




8 comments:

  1. I love low heels too, soo much more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same applies to college students on a strict budget. Find the most basic bottoms and mix and match with statement tops or accessories and you are all set. Hope you are doing well.

    xo
    Maggie
    Love Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle you look absolutely stunning!!!! your baby bump is adorable! I'm 28 weeks and so excited to find fellow blogger who is also pregnant!!!
    Many kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I've about given up on corporate wear to work now. Luckily we have a "modern professional" dress code and I've been able to get away with wearing leggings and a tunic on the days I don't have client meetings. This is such a great look!

    I probably should have bought some work wear but only a week a bit left - just gonna try and tough it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this peachy colour on you, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete