Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wedding outfit

Dress- Ripe Maternity
Earrings- Sussan
Witchery heels- thanks to Westfield
Ring & cuff- thanks to The Dark Horse
Sunnies- Ray Ban

In this post HERE I mentioned I had a weekend trip to Sydney at the start of December for the absolutely wonderful occasion of my youngest sisters wedding.  So finally I am sharing my outfit for the day! It was a very relaxed affair with a ceremony and picnic reception at a park with beautiful views of the city.  My sister wore a stunning cream Zimmerman strapless dress.

I had a shopping day out a week before the wedding to track down a dress for me.  There is heaps of maternity wear online, but being a special occasion I really wanted to try things on first and I left myself a bit short on time too.  I do believe I tried on every single dress at  Ripe Maternity which was the only maternity store in Melbourne city I could find, and was feeling quite deflated until I spotted this dress in the catalogue in store and arranged for them to order it in- and it arrived the next day!  I love how it is fitted to show off my bump, and the length to the knee is one of my favourites for my shape.  Paired with pops of coral and orange, and sunglasses a must!

I'll add that platform I'm standing on at the end was moving around like crazy! My middle sister took my pics for me and we were both stumbling all over the place- much hilarity : )



BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |


19 comments:

  1. Oh god, that picture of you on that platform laughing is the prettiest I've ever seen of you, gorgeous!
    You get prettier every day :-)
    Glad to see your sisters wedding was great and if her dress was half as pretty as yours I bet she looked great too!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh so cute *___* ! ;)
    http://lovefashioncheap.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous Michelle! Such a great and unusual colour combo xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice that you show off your pregnant belly instead of trying to hide from it in empire waist dresses!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, the colour of your dress is gorgeous!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous dress! I live it when woman wear tight dresses and embrace the baby bump! :)

    If anybody can give me some feedback on my new blog I'd be so appreciative! Www.degeneratebeautyqueens.com.au
    Maddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! :)
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! And the colour of that dress is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look stunning really love this dress on you suits you perfectly!

    City Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a stunning colour and the dress looks amazing on you - hope you've been feeling well xx

    ReplyDelete