Friday, March 1, 2013

Arabella

Arabella dress- thanks to Vamastyle
Cuff & earrings- thanks to OohLaLa
Heels- Witchery (similar)

Well this dress isn't a maternity dress, but I have squeezed my basketball belly in regardless.  This dress is from Vamastyle's latest amazing collection!  I adore the floaty sleeves, gorgeous light silk fabric and bright Summery print and simply cannot wait to wear this when I get my post pregnancy bod back : )  The new collection goes on this month, but you have a sneak peak at the entire collection at Vamastyle's Facebook page.

These pics were snapped just a few steps from the door of our accommodation in Hamilton Island where we had our babymoon a couple of weeks ago.  There sure is something about kaftans and palm trees that invokes that holiday vibe!




13 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! It is so gorgeous there. I just love that dress as well! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed out on my blog browsing lately and it seems like somethings changed since I was last here ;) Congrats!!! You look gorgeous, honestly some of the best baby-belly outfits I've ever seen! Very creative and quite inspiring.
    xx


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look so beautiful!!! Come see my princess gown :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever have a bad day, come back to these photos and remember how beautiful you felt because that is exactly how you look. .. Stunning!

    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, very girly !!

    Check out my new outfit post :
    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/03/the-one-with-mint-peplum-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. what acute baby bump. love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning dress, and you look amazing!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous, pregnancy clearly agrees with you! beautiful dress x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me!\
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww your shoes are so pretty, you look great :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun print! You well it well!! Love the summery look!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete