Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Brunch at Sea Circus

Heels- Tony Bianco (similar here and here)
Necklace- Diva (similar)
Sunglasses- Rayban

This gorgeous print maxi is also from Vamastyle's latest collection.  And once again, no it's not a maternity dress and yes I know I am barely fitting into it, BUT how fabulous is this print AND that side split! Plus it's such a gorgeous light floaty silk I couldn't resist.  Plus there is pockets! I love pockets in a dress.  Another dress I'll be hanging to wear next Summer when I haven't got a ginormous belly : )

These pics were taken a month ago at Hamilton Island- loving that tropical foliage!

You can see last time I wore Vamastyle HERE.






12 comments:

  1. Your look GORGEOUS as always! I love all your outfits, you have a such a awesome style! & your heels are amazing w/ this dress ;)

    GREAT post!

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the prettiest prints! This dress looks gorgeous on you!

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking that non pregnancy dress! :)


    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Mavin

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..thats such a cute post..the pretty dress with the lovely mommy! :)

    http://touchofawanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just keep getting prettier with every pregnancy look :-D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again a super cute dress!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're looking just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The print is gorgeous. We think it fits you perfectly with your little bump!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is gorgeous, love the split and you wear it so well! And thanks for the Vamastyle link, I hadn't seen their online store before, very cool.

    ReplyDelete