Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chic Maker


DIY jewellery kit- thanks to Chic Maker
Bracelet- made by me!

Who doesn't love a bit of DIY, but admittedly whenever I have spotted an amazing DIY project on a blog, pinterest or in a magazine, I say I love it, say I'll make it....but then it all gets a bit hard when I consider how long I might need to traipse around Bunnings, Spotlight and Lincraft to find the supplies I need.  This is where Chic Maker comes in- its an absolutely genius concept that provides all materials and instructions in a compact little kit.  When I received mine in the post, I literally sat down that evening and made it on the spot- I couldn't resist!

Chic Maker have a different jewellery project every month.






7 comments:

  1. what a great idea! the bracelet looks gorgeous and not at all DIY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very great.
    good luck for the further.
    www.elossastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is seriously so cool Michelle. It looks like a lot of fun..and easy which is most important! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.fr/2013/03/the-one-with-neon-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete