Sunday, March 24, 2013

Voi Style

Heels- Tony Bianco (similar here and here)
Tank- Witchery 

Yep, my belly is freaking huge and yep, I am indeed ready to drop any day now!! Baby is in position all ready to go. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)  Stay tuned on Instagram and Facebook for the big announcement!!

Now to my outfit.
This jacket is now officially the most precious and loved piece in my wardrobe, its Versace from Voi Exculsive Designer Outlet based in Castlereagh St in Sydney...online soon- hooray!  I love the clean lines, classic shape and beautiful gold button detailing of this jacket- such an amazing classic designer piece.  Although I've squeezed it on today, I simply can not wait to wear it post pregnancy- I'm thinking leather skinnies, white tee and leopard print heels for starters.  Its certainly a piece I think you'll see on me often here on the bloggity.

Voi get new stock in every week from brands including Fendi, D&G, Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Bvlgari among others, all at heavily discounted prices.  I can't wait to have a look next time I'm in Sydney.




10 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful pregnant. You are glowing. Such a simple outfit but so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so so so gorgeous! I love this outfit. Those pants are fantastic.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. excited to hear the big news! will keep an eye out.
    kw, ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! Rocking this outfit! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love that you are wearing heels and looking great while doing it! Love this outfit..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can only hope I look as wonderful as you do pregnant. I just love your style and I am absolutely obsessed with that jacket, necklace and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been thinking that when I get older and I'll be in the chance of having kids, I wanna be the most stylish mom ever ! And you look just like that :) It's great, you really are glowing as the first commenter said !!! :) Congrats and I love your outfit :)

    www.carpe-diem-tella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, look at you about to pop! looking gorgeous, girl. such a chic blazer. my absolute wardrobe must have! all the best for the arrival of your little cutie baby. x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Were you able to walk with the heels when you were pregnant? Anyway it is a nice combination.

    ReplyDelete