Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Perfume


Today I'm sharing with you this beautiful perfume, Lancome La Vie Est Belle thanks to the Perfume Clearance Centre.  When choosing a perfume I must admit I start with the appearance of the bottle, is anyone else the same?  Next I look at what the main fragrance is.  Helpfully, the Perfume Clearance Centre has all the details about every one of their perfumes.  This perfume in particular is a fresh floral oriental frangrance of orange blosson.  Sounds lovely don't you think; and it is!

The Perfume Clearance Centre is an Australia website focused on offering genuine, high quality perfumes at discounted prices.  They have the latest perfumes, as well as old favourites. Postage was quick as could be and I also got a stack of little samples, as pictured above, which was a real bonus.


Don't forget there is still time to enter my giveaway.
WIN an adorable hat and mitten set thanks to Merino Baby.
Details here....



1 comment:

  1. Perfume is really great in the world of fashion and style. Today many of us jump to the internet as our first option for any purchase. If you are man then here the top colognes for men to purchase.

    ReplyDelete