Monday, November 17, 2014

Supre jeans

Top- Zimmerman (loving this top, now on sale!)
 Bag- Zara (old, similar here)
Gold bangle- Sussan (similar here)
Gold ring (similar here)

How good are these jeans! They are actually Supre!!  In my late teens and early 20's, oh boy did I shop at Supre a lot, now 15 or so years on, it's a shop that I rarely visit.  But when they offer fantastic basics like these distressed boyfriend jeans, for only $40 one would be crazy to walk by.

I've worn this top on the blog before, see here, unfortunately it is last season and seems to be sold out everywhere now.  I've linked some similar options below for you.  And of course these fabulous Misano sandals deserve a special mention.  Such a classic style, with thick patent black leather straps, and the perfect heel height; these beauties are made in Italy and incredibly comfy!  They also come in white.

Shop the look...




No comments:

Post a Comment