Saturday, December 15, 2012

Asos Maternity


 
Today I thought I would share with you some of my fav looks from the Asos maternity collection.  You can no doubt see a bit of a trend in what I like, i.e. comfortable yet fitted pieces that really show of that bump!

They really have some great pieces all designed to accommodate and more importantly flatter your bump!  It's also wonderful to find some really stylish maternity dresses, jeans, tops, pants, swimwear and more all at a really affordable price point!


Don't forget, there is still time to enter my GIVEAWAY
WIN your favourite outfit from That Famous Look!!


BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

6 comments:

  1. I'm not in this stage of my life yet, but im glad then when it comes too it ill be looking good!! maternity clothes are so hard to get right

    xx


    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds
    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous maternity picks - I love the outfit at the top and then the second one from the bottom. So stunning on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have posted this when I was pregnant. So needed nice clothes for a huge belly. I will send these to my mama friends.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous maternity clothing. I love all of them. It is so nice to see clothing that compliments the pregnant belly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely I have no doubt about this maternity dress, looking excellent and fit for pregnant mother.

    cheap maternity clothes
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete