Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Love of Eos

August St shirt- thanks to Love of Eos
Jeans- thanks to Me I Am by Mela Purdie
Heels- thanks to Steve Madden
Necklace- My Name Necklace
Watch- Swatch (similar)

A quick trip to the city for a Sunday afternoon massage for my husband and I, a relaxed decaf cappuccino, a look at the Christmas festivities around the city and perhaps, okay yes I did, buy some baby clothes.  Seriously who can resist those cute little outfits!!  And they are far less confusing than prams and baby seats ; )  I didn't get too carried away- just a couple of basics...for now : )

I loved the fresh print of this shirt from Love of Eos so bravely kept my look light with white jeans (last seen here) which made it through the day unstained- always a small miracle.  These aren't maternity jeans so I'm using one of those handy little button extender gadgets.


And finally, thank you all for all your wonderful comments and support throughout the year, it means the world to me!

Merry Christmas!!!


BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

11 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!
    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good ! pregnancy looks good on you !


    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, it looks really pretty!

    Merry Christmas!:)

    A.
    FASHION IMPERATIVE
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top! Looks beautiful on you. Would love for you to stop by my blog if you get a sec and leave your thoughts on my latest post!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  6. your shirt is so pretty!!!
    I love the dashes of color on it =)
    and you look absolutely beautiful!!!
    hope you had a wonderful Christmas
    and wishing you all the best for the New Year!!!

    xoxo
    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete