Monday, December 31, 2012

Stripes again!

Dress- Pea in a Pod
Top- thanks to Junk Clothing
Shoes- Witchery
Necklace- Dotti 
Watch- Swatch
Sunglasses- Sportsgirl

Yep, you've seen this dress before HERE and HERE, and now I have a third look for you.  Nothing in my wardrobe fits anymore : (  and without wanting to splash out on too much maternity fashion it's been time to get creative with the few pieces I did buy- this lovely comfy and versatile dress being one of them.  Layered here with a pretty floral shirt and and my new flats from Witchery- LOVE these! I'm afraid to say you'll be seeing my in flats a bit more often this Summer : )

I've just realised I wear glasses in nearly every post, hope you don't mind- it is Summer after all ; )

Hope you all enjoy the last day of 2012 and your New Years celebrations!!




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

9 comments:

  1. Your top is so pretty and it looks really comfortable. I like how you wore it on top of the dress so it looks like a skirt :)


    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also felt the burden of limited fashion by the third trimester. But don't you worry, it'll all come back soon.

    Layering the dress with a floral peplum is genius. You look beautiful.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter...you look beautiful xx Happy New Year!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the floral pattern with the stripes! happy new year Michelle :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! I'm struggling to find things that look good, are comfy and cute too! Need to get a dress like this I think lol.

    Happy new year to you too - 2013 looks like it's going to be massive for you! BTW - my b'day is in Feb too yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful! I've just had our baby son & found it really hard to be comfy yet look fashionable during my pregnancy!! If only you were pregnant earlier/I was pregnant later I would have used you as my bible to pregnancy fashion!!
    www.somethingfor365days.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dress, Top, Shoes, Necklace, Watch is wonderful.
    You look really pretty with baby bump.
    Best of luck for future baby.
    Hug and kisses.

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/mousa-high-street-style-shirt-p-1903.html

    ReplyDelete