Thursday, December 6, 2012

Underwear of Sweden- Summer Essentials

Stella swimmable brief- thanks to Underwear of Sweden
Sass & Bide thongs- thanks to Havianas
Sunnies- Sportsgirl
Hat- Roxy

With Summer arriving in Melbourne it is time to hit the beach and just in time I have discovered the most fabulous product- Underwear of Sweden's SWIMMABLE underwear collection which feels like underwear but looks like swimwear!  The halter neck strap pictured above is detachable and there are normal bra straps to pop in their place that come in a handy little pouch.  The fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant and designed to keep its shape when wet or dry.

In fact, after a long day at work and a gorgeous sunny day in Melbourne this week, this swimmable underwear took me straight from my office to the beach- so perfect!!  No doubt a Summer essential along with a big hat, sunnies and my new Sass & Bide Havianas.

I must add I was a little shy about sharing these photos, especially being 5 months pregnant! But my husband convinced me I wouln't offend anyone- hope you agree ; )




BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

26 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous and sass and bide havis --- what?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so fresh with your baby bump!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING! The biggest smile crossed my face when I saw these pics. - What a great concept too, swimmable underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bathing suit and it looks lovely on you. I wish I was at the beach right now. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!! love that your rocking the bump on the beach!! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look great, don't be shy at all! swimmable underwear, what a great idea! love this set x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!
    Seem you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing in that bathing suit and you look gorgeous for 5 months, congrats!

    City Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5 mo.s!!!! you look absolutely fabulous!!!
    I love the swimsuit
    very cool design and if its chlorine resistant, even better =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5 mo.s!!!! you look absolutely fabulous!!!
    I love the swimsuit
    very cool design and if its chlorine resistant, even better =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I wish I had looked this good preggers! :) Perhaps we could follow each other?
    XO Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fantastic Michelle!
    Love the bathers too.
    Awesome they now have sass & bide havis. wait til i tell my friend!
    X Kirst

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! You make all pregnant proud with their bodies.

    Mitch
    http://feastfulife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I received the same suit but in black! LOVE it, how comfortable is the bra?! You look amazing, just glowing. It looks fab on you :)

    Couture Caddy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice swimwear :-)

    xx
    Nelly
    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the most wonderful swimwear i've ever seen. Off to see what else they have. You look beautiful by the way, not in any way offensive!

    Also, Sass and Bide Haviannas? Who knew ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You look incredible! You make pregnancy look so chic. xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely bikini :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bikini! I am on the hunt for a wide brimmed floppy hat right now for summmer! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    Soma Intimates
    Branded Ligerie for Women

    ReplyDelete