Saturday, December 22, 2012

Groupon



Who doesn't love a massage!  And when you get $85 value for $39 who could resist!!  So I bought TWO one hour massages, one for me, and one for my husband.
A saving of $92 thanks to Groupon : )

The massage was at Izumi Japanese Massage which I though would be a nice trip down memory lane from our trip to Japan earlier this year.  I must admit it look me a couple of months to get the exact time and date that suited me so I encourage you to book early, as soon as you receive your voucher.

    My husband really enjoyed his massage, however because I was 5 months pregnant (and due to 'safety reasons') they would only give me a half-hour shoulder and arm rub instead the planned one hour full body massage- a huge bummer and a lack of planning on my part! Mind you the shoulder rub was just great.  We also received a $15 voucher each to use for our next visit.

Groupon have so many great providers so in deciding what to do with my Groupon voucher it got a little tricky- think meal deals, beauty treatments, accommodation, day trips, overseas holidays, carpet cleaning- the list goes on.  Certainly well worth subscribing to their newsletter for your city so you can keep an eye on the deals on offer.

p.s. I've got a heap of outfit posts up my sleeve to share with you and an amazing giveaway coming soon!

BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |

4 comments:

  1. I love Groupon! Glad you were able to get some rest and relaxation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats an awesome deal! if you are going for a massage again next time, some massage places have special beds for pregnant clients. i'm not pregnant but went on a massage treatment with a 5 month pregnant friend , they kind of have a hollow / hole in the stomach part of the bed so you still get the full back massage :)

    ReplyDelete