Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jeanswest

Lorelle heels- Tony Binanco (here, or similar here)
Sunnies- RayBan (here)
Earrings from markets in France (similar here)
Cuff from markets in Thailand (similar here)

On the weekend I had the pleasure of visiting the brand new Jeanswest Flagship Icon store which opened at Highpoint Shopping Centre only last Friday.  The store is huge, the largest Jeanswest store in Victoria in fact, with spacious change rooms (heaps of room for a pram!), plenty of mirrors and hooks, and most importantly wonderfully helpful staff!  The Jeanswest range in-store includes men's, women's and kid's accessories and denim as well as the brand new holiday essentials and jewellery collection.

This kimono is one my fav pieces from the new Spring Summer collection.  I love the pretty floral print and it is just so effortlessly lovely!  Of course it looks amazing over white, but for something a bit unexpected I thought I would pair it with this printed tank. Both of these prints feature the same pink and blue tones, and the prints are also a similar size which makes them a perfect clashing match!  The jeans are also honestly amazing. They are a 7/8 length which on a shorty like me means they are 8/8 ;)  The fit is great, they are comfortable with plenty of stretch and have just the right amount of distressing in my book.


2 comments: