Saturday, October 11, 2014

Najo Jewellery

Wedges- Nine West (old, great option here as seen on Princess Kate!)
Sunnies- RayBan (here)

You know when you put something on and you really just feel like it's you.  Well that is this outfit for me, everything about it feels very ME!  The jeans are a perfect fit and so comfy, the wedges give me height and extra leg length, this Bohemian Traders top is pretty, floaty and just the right amount of 'hippy' that I love, a silver cuff has always been my go to piece of jewellery for many many years now, and the earrings compliment it all beautifully.  I wore this exact same outfit both Saturday and Sunday last weekend, I love it so much, just swapping the wedges for my Birks for a trip to the zoo. 

Have a close look at the sterling silver cuff I'm wearing, it is new in from Najo Jewellery and is absolutely beautiful and such amazing quality.  The silver has been woven to create this amazing basket weave effect, making it so unique and perfect to wear on its own- or stack it up with a mass of bangles.  The sterling silver earrings are also from Najo Jewellery, featuring this intricate cut out that matches this bohemian style top so perfectly.

On another note, soooooo need a haircut.  I'm so time poor these days as a mum, working full time, plus the bloggity, that a hair cut has kept moving to the bottom of the list, along with an eye check and trip to the dentist.  Oops! Anyone else with me on this?


5 comments: