Thursday, October 9, 2014

Strawberry Net


Russell Organics is a luxury beauty range that relies simply upon natural ingredients. It's cruelty free, and vegan. The range includes cleansers, toners, serums, oils, masks and moisturisers.

I've had the pleasure of trying the eye cream from the range.  It claims to cool and soothe puffiness, deliver strong antioxidant protection, improve moisture levels, boost collagen and elastin synthesis, and most importantly for me, visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and hyper pigmentation revealing a firmer, softer, smoother, more elastic and younger looking eye area.

Being in my mid-thirties this cream gives me everything I want.  The cream itself is lovely and light and glides on smoothly.  The container is 30mL which is double the usual amount of the usual commercial brand eye creams I buy at the supermarket, so taking that into consideration it is actually quite good value.   100% natural and organic ingredients is an added bonus for me.

The entire Russell Organics range is available from Strawberry Net, whom I'm sure most of you have heard of.  They stock all your favourite skincare, makeup and fragrances at discounted prices, and on top of that offer free worldwide shipping, plus a 5% discount and free gift for new customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment