Monday, October 6, 2014

Secrets Shhh

Pants- Portmans (old, similar here)
Blouse- Sportsgirl (old, similar here)
Heels- Country Road (old, similar here)
Sunnies- RayBan (here)

See that stunning pendant?  It is from The Aurora Collection new in at Secrets Shhh. So, SO beautiful with that amazing 3ct sized stone and small round brilliant cut stone detailing, beautifully crafted and set in 10ct white gold. I can tell you I am pretty darn tempted by the three rings in the same collection, and the perfectly matched earrings. Swoon!  This collection is so classic making the pieces perfect for everyday wear.

Secrets stones are actually the world's most perfect diamond stimulant, cut by master craftsmen to the exact proportions and standards demanded by the diamond industry  In fact they are of such quality that the stones are is indistinguishable from a diamonds with the naked eye.

I also wanted to tell you about Secrets new Tribal Glam Collection too, as I think this is something that is so different and a little wilder from what I've seen from Secrets previously.  The collection features four statement jewel necklaces, just the thing to enhance your outfit whether it be jeans, or a beautiful black dress.  Well worth a look and something to perhaps pop on that Christmas gift wish list!

Shop my look below...


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I just started my own beauty blog and it would mean so much to me if you could check it out/comment. Thank you so much!
    Emilys Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wide leg pants!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete